CenterSpace will be open to everyone starting this coming Monday, May 11th!
We have made some changes to the main area to accommodate social distancing. We have removed half of the chairs and installed dividers on the main table.
There are a few changes that we hope everyone will abide by until the social distancing orders are rescinded:
- We ask that if you are feeling ill, or have any symptoms, to please stay home.
- While we will be open for guests, we ask that you limit the number of guests at one time and that you ask them to wear masks if possible.
- Please clean/sanitize your work area with the provided supplies before you begin work and after you are done.
- We have removed all shared flatware/dishes/cups for the time being and have provided some disposable, biodegradable products for use.
- If you bring in your own dishes, please take them home with you daily. If they are left in the sink they will be thrown away.
- Please make sure to take your items from the fridge weekly. Any items left in the fridge on Friday will be thrown away.
- The front door will remain locked, please plan your visitors accordingly and meet them at the door when they arrive.
As things continue to evolve daily with the current situation we will update you as we can. We appreciate everyone's patience during this time.
Throughout this crisis CenterSpace will have someone in the office from 9am-3pm every Tuesday and Thursday so members can receive their mail or arrange for package deliveries. Please reach out to us if these times do not work for you.