CenterSpace Coworking Health and Safety Policy
To remain compliant with the Tarrant County Executive Order requiring face coverings in public and to reduce the spread of COVID-19, CenterSpace Coworking has implemented the following requirements effective June 26, 2020 and ending August 3, 2020:
- FACE COVERING REQUIRED IN ORDER TO ENTER AND REMAIN ON PREMISES. All persons over the age of ten (10), including employees, customers, visitors, invitees and contractors ("Patrons"), who enter this business must wear a face covering over their nose and mouth, such as a homemade mask, scarf, bandana, or handkerchief.
- The requirement of a face covering does not apply when an individual is working alone in their private office.
- The requirement of a face covering also does not apply when an individual is consuming a food or beverage or receiving a service where the wearing of a mask would impair the performance of the service.
- If you do not have a face covering please ring the bell to your right and we will be happy to provide you with one free of charge.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING PROTOCOLS. Even with the use of appropriate face coverings, individuals should maintain six feet of social distancing whenever possible.
- Employees should not work within six (6) feet of one another, except to the extent necessary to provide services.
- Patrons should maintain six (6) feet of separation from other individuals outside their household, to the extent feasible when inside the business premises.
- Patrons of the business queuing or waiting inside or on the premises of the business must maintain six (6) feet of separation from other individuals outside their household.
- VIOLATIONS. Patrons who do not wear a face covering will be asked to leave the premises and will not be provided goods or services until the face covering requirements are followed.